Looking for a place to live?
- No smoking is allowed in any Deer Valley staff housing facility. Residents may smoke outside the buildings in designated areas and must be at least 25 feet from the building, per the Utah Indoor Clean Air Act
- The following listed behaviors or items are not allowed in any staff housing facilities at any time; overnight guests, parties, fire hazards, weapons, illegal activities, excessive consumption of alcohol, underage drinking, pets
- Residents are responsible for keeping their units clean and orderly at all times
- Residents are responsible for obtaining a P.O. Box, mail cannot be delivered to staff housing
- Parking is very limited at staff housing in Park City. If you plan on bringing a vehicle, you will automatically be assigned to River's Edge. A limited number of parking permits will be issued on a first come, first served basis. Please list your vehicle when you submit your housing application form and deposit
COVID-19 Housing Guidelines COVID-19 Housing Agreement rich-text, responsive-table
Deer Valley Resort is located in Park City, Utah, which is a small town with big opportunities for fun! There are more than 100 restaurants and bars, multiple theaters, many arts and culture events, health clubs, spas and outlet stores. Winter activities include the Utah Olympic Park, ice skating, snowmobiling, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, tubing, film festivals and World Cup events, just to name a few!
Salt Lake City International Airport, located just 38 miles from Park City, is serviced by most major airlines which makes travel in and out of the area very accessible. There are taxi and shuttle services available for transportation to and from the airport. Day and evening entertainment in Salt Lake City includes professional hockey and basketball games, ballet, opera, symphony, broadway shows, dance, theater, museums, historical sites and plenty of shopping.
In addition, all within a day's drive from Park City, are 13 other Utah ski resorts, Las Vegas, the Grand Canyon and 15 national parks and monuments. rich-text, responsive-table