TO REQUEST ACCESS TO DEER VALLEY'S ON-MOUNTAIN ACCESS ROADS, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
- Access must be requested Monday-Friday, during business hours, a minimum of 72 hours prior to the date needed.
- Fill out the Contractor Access Form below.
- Download, read, and sign the On-Mountain Driving Requirements document.
- Download, read, and forward the Insurance Requirements document to your insurance company for assistance in obtaining the proper COI.
- Hot-Work tasks including brazing, cutting, welding, thawing pipe, grinding and soldering are never permitted on Resort Property.
- An incidental "Compliance Deposit or Site Fee" may be required prior to granting access. A W9 will be required to process any refund of this deposit.
- After we have reviewed these materials, we will schedule a site visit, enter into a signed agreement and arrange access.
Please note, driving requirements must be reviewed and signed by the on-site driving personnel, and all vehicles must be 4-wheel drive. All-wheel drive is not acceptable.
Please remember to email the required documents to Jennie Stevens, Mountain Operations Administrative Manager at email@example.com.