Inaugural Deer Valley Mountain Beer Festival
Sip and sample brews from over a dozen Utah breweries at the inaugural Deer Valley Mountain Beer Festival on Saturday and Sunday, September 17 and 18, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. This one-of-a-kind beer festival includes scenic chairlift access throughout the resort, dining, live music plus a full slate of activities. Please be aware that the venue can only be accessed by a chairlift ride on Silver Lake Express.
Attendees to Park City’s only beer festival will enjoy the opportunity to sample a wide range of beer flavors and styles, including many full-strength selections. The festival was created to celebrate Utah’s brewing culture and is exclusive to breweries from Utah. Expect to see local producers, such as Offset Bier and Park City Brewing, as well as nationally recognized brewers from the Beehive State, including Squatters and Uinta, who kick-started Utah’s craft brew scene several decades ago.
The Beer & Music Garden will be located on the grassy infield at Silver Lake, at the base of the Sterling Express Lift backdropped by the surrounding peaks of the resort. A highlight of the festival will be daily performances by three live music acts in partnership with Mountain Town Music. Deer Valley’s emphasis on dining will be on display along the Culinary Corridor where options will range from chef-created BBQ plates, to summertime favorites such as grilled hot dogs and burgers, and of course, Deer Valley Turkey Chili.
General Admission: Includes three taster tokens
Reserve Package: Includes a commemorative beer mug for the Inaugural Deer Valley Beer Festival and five taster tokens
Imperial Package: Includes a commemorative beer mug for the Inaugural Deer Valley Beer Festival, eight taster tokens, plus entrance into the VIP BBQ tent
HELPFUL TIPS & INFO
- Free Parking is available at Snow Park Lodge (Base Area), 2250 Deer Valley Drive S. Park City
- Check-in is located on the Main Plaza at Snow Park Lodge. Here you will receive your chairlift access media, wristband and any additional bundled items
- Please bring everything that you will need for the day at Silver Lake
- Don't forget sunscreen and a refillable water bottle. Water to refill your personal bottle will be available in the venue
- Extra tokens will be available for purchase in-venue
- The venue can only be accessed by taking Silver Lake Express chairlift
- Lift tickets are valid for scenic rides on all chairlifts throughout the event day