Soundtrack to your summer
Summer Concerts at Deer Valley
- Closed for Season
Deer Valley Concert Series | 800-424-DEER(3337) | 435-649-1000
Utah Symphony's Deer Valley Music Festival | 801-533-6683
2023 Full Concert Lineup
Full Snow Park Outdoor Amphitheater Lineup
|Date||Performance||Concert Series||Purchase Link|
|Friday, June 30||Patriotic Pops with Gershwin’s Rhapsody in Blue||DVMF||Check for Tickets|
|Saturday, July 1||Spanish Nights with Pablo Sáinz Villegas||DVMF||Check for Tickets|
|Friday, July 7||Disney Princess: The Concert||DVMF||Check for Tickets|
|Saturday, July 8||Broadway & Soul: Joshua Henry||DVMF||Check for Tickets|
|Thursday, July 13||Old Crow Medicine Show||DVCS||Check for Tickets|
|Friday, July 14||The Beach Boys||DVMF||Check for Tickets|
|Saturday, July 15||The Beach Boys||DVMF||Check for Tickets|
|Sunday, July 16||CAAMP||DVCS||Check for Tickets|
|Friday, July 21||She's Got Soul: Capathia Jenkins||DVMF||Check for Tickets|
|Saturday, July 22||LeeAnn Rimes||DVMF||Check for Tickets|
|Friday, July 28||The Music of John Williams||DVMF||Check for Tickets|
|Saturday, July 29||A Night of Funk: Lettuce||DVMF||Check for Tickets|
|Thursday, August 3||The Music of Queen||DVMF||Check for Tickets|
|Friday, August 4||Ben Folds with the Utah Symphony||DVMF||Check for Tickets|
|Saturday, August 5||Greensky Bluegrass||DVCS||Check for Tickets|
|Sunday, August 6||Greensky Bluegrass||DVCS||Check for Tickets|
|Friday, August 11||Michael Franti & Spearhead with Special Guest, SOJA||DVCS||Check for Tickets|
|Saturday, September 2||Kenny Loggins||DVCS||Check for Tickets|
Snow park outdoor amphitheater Concerts
Frequently Asked Questions
- Chairs that are less than 9 inches high
- Picnics and coolers: all bags and coolers are subject to search
- Non-alcoholic beverages in factory sealed plastic containers (32 oz. or less)
- Empty, reusable water bottles e.g., Nalgene bottles, Camelbaks, aluminum bottles (32 oz. or less)
- Umbrellas and shade covers; must be taken down before the concert begins
- Alcoholic beverages, marijuana and illegal drugs
- Ground stakes
- Glass containers
- Flash photography or professional camera equipment
- Animals unless certified as a service animal
- Weapons of any kind (e.g. guns, knives, chains, studded/spiked jewelry)
- Items brought into the venue prior to the gate opening time will be removed
- Unattended items left in line outside the entrance gate will be removed
- Remote controlled flying devices or UAVs (unmanned aerial vehicles, drones)
- Smoking is prohibited
All concerts take place at Deer Valley Resort’s Snow Park Outdoor Amphitheater at the base of Deer Valley Resort (2250 Deer Valley Drive South, Park City, Utah 84060).
Besides taxi or ride services such as Uber or Lyft, what other transportation options exist?
Public transportation is complimentary throughout the greater Park City area. Carpooling or use of the free transit and e-bike systems are highly encouraged.
Park City Transit | Bus Routes & Schedules | Bus Tracker
Where should I park and how much does it cost?
Complimentary parking is available at the Snow Park base area of Deer Valley Resort, 2250 Deer Valley Drive South, Park City, Utah 84060. Please allow ample time to arrive and depart the venue.
Seating options vary per concert series. Please check concert series' specifics pages for more information. Coolers are not allowed in the reserved sections due to space limitations.
Are there any chair height restrictions?
Chairs must be less than nine inches off the ground.
Personal coolers and picnics are welcome. In addition, at each concert multiple concession outlets and the Fresh Tracks Kitchen at Snow Park Lodge will be open. Gourmet picnic bags may be ordered in advance and picked up at the venue prior to the concert. Deer Valley Café also offers items to-go which are perfect for your concert experience.
Deer Valley Café | Concession Stand | Gourmet Picnic Bags
Is there a Concession Stand at the concerts?
The concession stand offers quick items to go, as well as sides, sweets and a selection of housemade Deer Valley Creamery ice cream. Assorted beverages including cold beer and wine are also available.
Only trained service dogs are allowed. Please leave pets and comfort animals at home.
Please contact the appropriate promoter to make arrangements for ADA accommodations.
Deer Valley Concert Series
The State Room Presents
Deer Valley Music Festival
Utah Symphony | Utah Opera
Deer Valley Concert Series Details
Please contact The State Room Presents at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DEER VALLEY CONCERT SERIES DETAILS
- Gate times will vary per show; please check your ticket for gate and show times
- Children under age 3 are free in the General Admission Lawn section only
GA Floor: Located directly in front of the artist. There will be approximately 300 tickets available in this section.
- Small blankets and coolers are allowed.
- No chairs of any kind.
- People are allowed to dance.
Reserved: A section of seats that begins behind GA Floor. There are three sections - audience right, audience center, and audience left. The right side is closest to the concessions area.
- A beach style chair is provided at the row and seat number you purchased.
- Small soft coolers must fit directly in front of your chair.
- People are allowed to dance.
- Blankets and beach style low-back chairs with a seat-height that is less than 12 inches are permitted.
- Coolers are allowed.
- People are allowed to dance
How do I purchase tickets for the Deer Valley Concert Series?
Tickets are sold through AXS. Links are available to the ticketing pages on the Deer Valley Concert Series page of our website.
May I purchase tickets on the day of the show?
Yes, if a show is not sold-out, tickets may be purchased on the day of the show.
Are group packages available for the Deer Valley Concert Series?
A limited number of group packages are available for each Deer Valley Concert Series show. Please email email@example.com for more information.
Where can I find additional information?
For additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Concerts are held rain or shine. No refunds will be given due to inclement weather.