Enjoy grand views of the Wasatch and Uinta Mountains
Scenic Chairlift Rides
- Closed for Season
Please note: Cameras are in use for fraud detection. Pass sharing or misuse may result in suspension of the pass for the day or season.
Hiking & Scenic Lift Tickets
Full Day Scenic Pass | All Lifts
Silver Lake Express Scenic Pass | Single Ride
Adults: 13 - 64 years
Senior: 65+ years
Youth: 5 - 12 years
Child: Children 4 and under are free with a paying adult
Ticket rates do not include sales tax and are subject to change.
Debit card, credit card or Deer Valley Gift Card payments are required to help expedite transactions.
Weekends are Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Weekend rates apply for Labor Day, September 5, 2022.
Cameras are in use for fraud detection.
Lift ticket sharing, reselling or misuse may result in suspension of the ticket for the day(s) it is valid and the forfeiture of the ticket with no compensation.
Reselling of a lift ticket is a Class B misdemeanor and violators will be prosecuted.
Policies & Procedures
Bike Rental Pricing
|2023 Rental Bike Pricing||Full-day||Afternoon|
|Enduro Mountain Bike||$116||$87|
|Downhill Mountain Bike||$140||$105|
|Junior Mountain Bike||$65||$50|
|Protective Gear Package (helmet, pads, gloves)||$56||-|
|Helmet (open-face or full-face)||$24||-|
|Protection Arm & Knee||$25||-|
Bike Rental Locations
2250 Deer Valley Drive South
Hours: 9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
On Twilight Ride Series nights, open until 5:30 p.m.
Silver Lake Rental Shop
7600 Royal Street
Hours: 9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., daily
Policies & Procedures
- If you need to cancel or change a reservation, you must call or speak directly with a Skier Services agent before 5 p.m. (2) two days prior to each booked date in order to receive a full refund. Cancellations or changes made one to two days prior to the first day will receive a partial refund
- The following fees, per product, per person, per day, will be deducted prior to issuing a refund:
-Bike Equipment Rentals: $25
-Bike Equipment Late Fee: $10 per 15 minutes
-Group Clinics/Tours: $25
-Private Lessons: $50
-Day-of and No-shows: Full amount per product
- There are no refunds for day-of cancellations or no-shows
- Products are non-transferable to another family member, friend or a different day
- Weather conditions are not viable reasons for cancellation. Appropriate fees will apply to lessons canceled after the deadline
Payments and Security
- A paid reservation is required to guarantee any Skier Services summer product
- The full amount for summer products are charged to the credit card provided at the time of booking
- To ensure the accuracy of your reservations and for security purposes, we prefer to speak directly with our guests. However, you may authorize another person to book and make changes to your reservations. Compliance with all policies will apply
- Each family must have their own file and children must be booked under their parent or guardian’s name in order to ensure accuracy, security, and privacy for our guests
General Policies and Information
- Lift tickets are required for every bike participant. Lift tickets are not included with private lessons, group clinics, tours or rentals unless otherwise noted
- Bike rental equipment is not included with any lesson unless otherwise noted
- Products may sell out at any time
- Minimum and accurate age requirements are strictly observed for each child’s safety. We reserve the right to move children to the appropriate ability zone and program based on their skill level or if it is determined that the child’s date of birth has been incorrectly stated
- Children placed in a program because their birth date is incorrectly stated are not guaranteed a place in the program. Parents will be called to pick up their children and cancellation fees will apply
- Liability forms, legibly completed by a parent or guardian, are required for any participant who is under the age of 18 years, whether renting a bike, bringing their own bike or taking a lesson. Please refer to the other links in your confirmation email for appropriate forms
- We cannot guarantee placement in a program, group clinic or tour with friends or relatives. To ensure a quality product, we must form classes based on age and ability zone
- Group clinics, guided tours and private lessons meet at Snow Park Lodge
- All activities begin promptly at their designated times. Please allow a minimum of 30 minutes to arrange for equipment rentals and to arrive at your meeting location.
- We are not able to accommodate late arrivals. Refunds will not be issued
- We are not able to honor requests for a specific bike coach in any group clinic or tour
- A minimum of two participants is required per ability zone to hold the group clinic, or it converts to a two-hour private lesson beginning at the original start time
Frequently Asked Questions
Downhill mountain bikes are built for descending steep and technical trails at high speeds, offering maximum suspension travel and stability. Enduro mountain bikes, on the other hand, strike a balance between climbing and descending capabilities, making them suitable for a variety of terrains. If you are a beginner rider, we recommend our Endura mountain bike for its flexibility and versatility.
Where do I pick up my rentals?
For new and existing reservations, you can pick up your mountain bike rentals from the Summer Activities Center at Snow Park Lodge. If you have reserved your rentals in advance, you also have the option to pick up your rentals from the Silver Lake Rental Shop, located mid-mountain at Silver Lake Lodge.
Are there any restrictions or guidelines for eBikes on the mountain bike trails?
Yes, eBikes rented from Deer Valley are allowed on all Deer Valley trails. Riders who rent from Deer Valley may access single-track and flow trails, following all directional rules.
Mountain Bike Ability Zone Guide
|Beginner||Limited mileage on city streets and paved bike paths. Possesses little to no experience riding on downhill mountain bike terrain. Can demonstrate some balance and control on a bike and can apply the use of hand brakes. Working on fundamental downhill bike handling skills.|
|Advanced Beginner||Limited experience on green and easy blue technical cross-country trails. Can demonstrate balance and control on a bike and can apply the use of hand brakes. Able to ride comfortably on green trails such as Holy Roller at slower speeds. Working on exploring more challenging intermediate terrain, while continuing to build upon bike fundamentals.|
|Intermediate||Comfortable at slower speeds on blue technical and flow trails with roots, loose rocks and single tracks, while retaining balance, changing gears and braking instinctively. Looking to learn how to drop and jump safely and continuing to explore more advanced terrain.|
|Advanced||Comfortable on all blue technical and flow trails, while retaining balance, changing gears and braking instinctively at higher speeds on steeper, more challenging terrain. Has significant mileage on black technical and flow trails with jumps and drops. Working on improving technique on black jumps and technical features.|
|Expert||Proficient on all black technical and flow jump trails. Very experienced, dynamic biker. Able to ride all trails confidently and quickly, while retaining balance, changing gears and braking instinctively at high speeds on steeper, more difficult terrain. Working on gaining experience on double black trails.|
Mountain Biking Code of Conduct
HELMETS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL BIKERS.